CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
Alexandria Views: 17,116
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,325,986

Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

Hi KIr,

I can relate to so much of what you have said. I too have had sightings in broad daylight for over 6 minutes that absolutely can not be explained by anything that we have! As for Jedi I can relate to what you say before I had these experiences I was highly skeptical and even laughed at "so called abductees". I don't have time to convince you... I am not interested either.
as for Kir these things just started happening to me I was not looking for it at all. I too have had these things happen to me since childhood that I basically ignored until now. a year ago I had an implant literally come out of my ear in the middle of the night after a huge earache I showed it to many people including 2 of my Docs and they were completely stumped one doc confirmed that I had strange scaring in that ear!
I got chills all over when you spoke of the special mission , agreeing to it before you incarnated, and the good ones bad ones(aliens) and the great war!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO >>>ALL OF IT!! same experiences same messages
now some new things have been happening to me that are related to me changing frequency and the kundalini energy and they have been helping in this shift as the veil is becoming paper thin for me!
I wish I could type so I can relate all of this info to you I have so much to say that you might be interested in
the main message I get from them is that this great shift is rapidly approaching and you must not be FEARFUL you must practice meditation and calming techniques you must raise your vibration do not participate in fear or hate or blame do not "FIGHT" EVIL practice love and light ...forgiveness and so on Even amid the ensuing chaos you are protected and safe because this whole experience is a mere illusion!

peace
alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)