CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

spudlydoo Views: 3,089
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,332,725

Re:

I personally don't want some sort of revolution, revolutions always seem to get highjacked by some political lobby group or by some loony out to self promote and get a power base. I think that rejecting all forms of conventional medicine for alternatives is throwing the baby out with the bath water. Some alternative medicines or protocols are just plain nonsense with no basis in logic or Science at all, and some just flat out don't work!!! I don't consider myself a revolutionary in some cause or other just because I have stumbled accross an alternative therapy that works and is based on good solid evidence and research. I try and tell people about Iodine and other supps because the information needs to be available. People are not going to join a revolution against conventional medical practises just because they all get sick, I look around and see epidemics of obesity, depression, diabeties, cancers etc, but no evidence of a revolution.

The people on this forum seem to be more investigators, educators and experimenters, and do a great job at collecting and dissemminating information.

spud pulls at the hem of her skirt :) ooops I think my cynicism is showing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.796 sec, (1)