CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dengue fever and iodine

spudlydoo Views: 3,170
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,332,606

Re: dengue fever and iodine

mmm I suspect your view is a bit more balanced than mine, my view tends to be tinged with anger because of what happened with my own Mother. I can see where your coming from though. As for people lacking knowledge, one of my university professors had a saying "you don't know what you don't know" , I used to think this was rather trite but I can understand what he meant now. Courage is a whole different ball game. I believe people are conditioned to fear anything but the conventional view not only within the medical sphere but also in regard to security, economics and science. The mass media (also part of the system) perpetuates the idea that people need to fear everything. I see personal responsibility taken away by government eveyday in Aus, in the name of keeping people 'safe'. People who don't want to be kept safe, and want to be able to take responsibility for themselves, need to go against convention, and this takes courage.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)