CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dengue fever and iodine

spudlydoo Views: 3,156
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,332,586

Re: dengue fever and iodine

You make some excellent points V. I have written to Dr Abraham and I'm waiting on a reply, I have written to him previously about Iodine and hormone imbalance, insulin resistance and FBD, and recieved a reply that was very useful and based on good science. I will contact Prof Miller or better yet get my Dad to contact him, as my Dad is the expert on his heart problems and history. I never take advice that is not based on cold hard facts, sometimes though, finding the facts can be hard work. I am however interested in anecdotal evidence from people who enjoy experimenting. I have never thought of you as one of the bad guys your understandable caution shows that you are one of the good guys. For me the bad guys are the conventional MD's that have a set point of view, a greedy love of the dollar and a closed mind to any alternatives.

regards, spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.735 sec, (1)