CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: U.S. Unemployment Boosts the Dollar?

TheObserver Views: 2,747
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,332,220

Re: U.S. Unemployment Boosts the Dollar?

But let’s assume for a moment that some money gets to the consumer or the small business. What will they do with the funds? My bet is that they won’t go on spending sprees. Instead, they’ll use it to bolster their balance sheets — a process that’s already begun and is bullish for the dollar.
--------------------------------
Left out the factor - where the money is comming from....

Borrowing $$$ to put into you bank account to say - look at me I must be rich now...

That said - We are far from free markets - thus short term anything can happen -
Longer term - we going down - only question is how fast and how deep is the water...

Well my thoughts anyway - for what it is worth. Since I see the sinking as a positive - I say the sooner the better - with a view of co-creating a more "we" type society. But then again - that will require spiritual growth from all of us.

But what is going on now seeeeeems to be opening the eyes of the general population as to what a "for myself" mentality creates and it is not positive...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)