CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long does probiotics live in our intestines?

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
crazylife4 Views: 6,871
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,275,303

Re: How long does probiotics live in our intestines?

The probiotics we have inside us are manufactured in the appendix, so if you have had an appendectomy you will probably have to supplement every day for the rest of your life, especially if you have ever been on Antibiotics ,antifungals or some medications. If you have current fungal issues, then you are probably looking at supplementing for a very long time. If you have a perfect diet and no health issues, then why worry? you could try making your own yogurt or buying a really high quality one from a health store, no grocery store brands please.

For me, I take a probiotic every day, and I give them to my children also. There are so many stressors on our probiotic community already. The hard part is deciding which probiotic really works? I have spent hundreds of dollars on probiotics that had no effect whatsoever. Natren, PB8, and Essential 12 plus work for us.

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)