CureZone   Log On   Join
CURE Update on Sun/Stress Theory - IT WORKS

cureforcurezone Views: 3,334
Published: 11 years ago

CURE Update on Sun/Stress Theory - IT WORKS

So I left early december to visit my girlfriend in Brazil and as you know it is the summer here. It is 30 or more every day, with sun and humidity also. My lips have not peeled once while here. I attribute this to the warm climate. For about 4 days straight it was cool and they got thick and seemed as though they would peel but then it got hot and humid again, and they did not peel. Also I am away from school and have no stress. So this theory seems to be holding up. No stress and humidity seem to work wonders. I am still working out to which helps alleviate the stress like I mentioned before. All these factors for me have cured the EC. CURED I SAY - YES CURED.

Also, when I arrived my girlfriend had a huge problem that I was putting lip balm on so she told me she wouldnt kiss me if I continued. I stopped right away in the first week. I have been here for 4 weeks now. So I havent been putting ANYTHING on my lips which would make them better. Maybe only a twice I put on 30 SPF blistex to protect them from the sun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)