CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: prtunes...You CAN turn your health around!

prtunes Views: 873
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 132,954

Re: prtunes...You CAN turn your health around!

Kathryn,
Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have had a very busy schedule for the last week and have just gotten back into town. Tomorrow is the day that I have been planning on starting some sort of juicing. I have done some research by reading here and the "juice Lady's" books. I am hoping to be able to do a juice fast, but am so afraid of failing. SO my plan is to follow what you said, just get through meal by meal and day by day. But will definitely stop the Sugar and bad carbs. (I've done atkins so I'm familiar with "bad" carbs and feel I can do that right off the bat, but it will be difficult for a few days.)
However, you had offered to help me with a plan, and I would like to take you up on that. At your convenince. Thanks, Patti
Ps, I read in one of your other posts that you are a Christian, so am I. So I'll pray for your continued steadfasness if you'll pray for ours. (I will probably have my husband doing this with me as long as I try it a few day and don't show any adverse effects! ;o) )
Deal? Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)