CureZone   Log On   Join
Itching is driving me NUTS!! Any other suggestions?

I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sy...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
BrendaStar963 Views: 1,576
Published: 9 years ago

Itching is driving me NUTS!! Any other suggestions?

I have done a few postings and received some good advice. I know I have a severe case of candida/yeast infections. I have a bad rash under my breasts and in the anal region. I now have it on the backs of my hands. I have the ointment from HW and it helps some. I also mix the oil of oregano with VCO and that helps. One of the only things that seems to help stop it is a cold compress, can't always do this. I have about 10 more days to go on the humaworm cleanse. Does the itching stop? I think I will do the VCO by mouth and the in-between suggestions after the HW. I'm getting a new Vita-Mix blender - this questions is for the person that does the green smoothies - will this help??? One big positive for me -- my stomach indigestion (acid reflux) is much better!!! Any other suggestions for itching??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)