CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just tried a new veggie!

nspeth Views: 1,405
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 132,606

Re: I just tried a new veggie!

Hi windy city! Boy it is really windy where I'm at right now! Supposed to be gusting to 30mph tonight and is going down to 17 degrees. And I am in Mississippi! Anyway, one of my favorite juices is just apple and celery. I haven't juiced in a while, my juicer I think is about to break. Last time I used it it sounded like the motor was going to bust out of the plastic container. Does beet juice make you feel funny at all? I know it's very cleansing and that's probably why it makes me feel funny because it's detoxing. The last time I drank some beet juice (about 1 whole beet) I got a scratchy throat from it and it lasted the rest of the day. Have you ever tried Jicama? I just bought one the other day and it's really good. I didn't juice it I just ate it raw. It's a cross between a potato and an apple. Sweet but crunchy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)