CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Thoughts - Autoimmune

MontrealHomegrown Views: 5,760
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,325,564

Re: Some Thoughts - Autoimmune

Lol,,, Hveragerthi you really hate alkaline water! I bought the machine and have been drinking it for over a month.. I'm better than ever.. I'm still waiting for my heart to stop beating like you were saying b4.. ;D Isn't staph infection something thats visible on the skin...? I've taken many candida supplements with little effect..

candida is the aternative medicine scape goat.. it gets the blame for everything, kinda misleading,.

As for the autoimmune thing, you have to wonder whats causing the immune problem. The fact is its probably linked to the digestive system or something.. If my immune system was seriously messed up I'd get sick very often but thats not the case. Don't forget that the bodys many systems are all linked and if one doesn't work properly it will effect other parts.

So if the problem is autoimmune how do you explain all the TCM articles that link digestive problems to EC, how do you explain someone curing themselves with liver flushes?

just my 2cents

-Mtl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)