CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

AngelofEventide Views: 17,135
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,325,818

Re: Does anyone know of a way to locate implants in the body?

For the record, I am very well aware that there are more important issues in the world right now. My husband is over in Iraq putting his life on the line, so believe me, that "obessesion" is more on my mind than anything else. I do not obsess over possibly being an abducteee and until you have experienced what we have, there really is no explaining to you what we have gone through. If you are not a believer in such things, then I invite you to remove yourself from this forum. This is a place of support (not ridicule) for those who have endured something often very traumatic. I am not an alcholic, and can't relate to how someone can be that way, but in no way would I go onto a support forum and bash them for having an issue with alcohol, nor would I go onto a Buddhist forum and bash them for believing in Buddism, because I don't. I believe that different people believe in and experience different things and just because you don't believe the same way, gives you no right to ocme on here and say what you did. As I said, if you don't believe in abduction, then please just leave. It's insulting to those of use who have experienced it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.111 sec, (1)