CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Year, new body/mind/spirit..want to join me?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ĒincurableĒ pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
anc2645 Views: 1,314
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,325,347

Re: New Year, new body/mind/spirit..want to join me?

Thanks Jessiegirl, but I am sad to say that my cleanse has only lasted 3 days, 5 lbs gone. Pretty good but I hate that I cracked and had a coke, some cigs, and a bowl of cereal yesterday. I couldn't take the migraine any more. It's a little sad that as soon as I put all that crap back into my body again, I immediately felt better. I expected it to be hard doing without all things I've been so use to having for so long, BUT I FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE FAILURE. So, I think I might have went into this the wrong way. I decided to do this and then I quit everything cold turkey that day. I've been reading that you should try to cut out as much caffiene, nicotene, calories as possible before beginning the cleanse to get your body use to it 1st. My boyfriend was explaining to me that I kinda threw my body a curveball by going cold turkey on all those things in one day. SO, here's the plan, today is Friday 01/02/2009, i'm going to finish this coke i'm have right now, the rest of the day it's lots of water. I'm also going to try and thin out smoking and limit myself to so many a day over the next few days. I'm going for light foods all weekend, soups, broths, etc. Then on Sunday night, i'm going to do another SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) to kinda pre-cleanse my body before I start the cleanse again on Monday... and this time, I'm not quitting, no matter what. I want this more than anything... I want to feel young again and look great. I'm only 20 years old but I feel like i'm 40, and I know it's all the crap I keep cycling through my body. You'll all probably be coming to the end of you cleanse when I am restarting mine, but it would really be great if someone on here could be sort of like a "drug addict's sponsor" to me and keep reminding me that this is what I want, because everytime I see that box of Captain Crunch under the cabinet, or those hershey kisses in the candy dish... well those things tend to speak louder to my growling stomach than my will does to my head. So if anyone is planning to start their cleanse on Monday 1/5/09 then we can be each other's support.... I will end this with 2 questions that I have... 1. Can you chew gum on the clease??? 2. Since i'm not doing the herbal tea laxative, should I be doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) twice a day or just the one i'm doing at night????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)