CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Year, new body/mind/spirit..want to join me?

neonnymph Views: 1,322
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,324,070

Re: New Year, new body/mind/spirit..want to join me?

Greetings!

Congratulations to you both and to everyone who is cleansing now.

I am on day three. Technically, day two, because the first day I was doing great, then at 7pm I had an insane craving for Caesar salad and pizza (I was watching the Chargers / Broncos game and every commercial was for pizza delivery) and I gave in. NOTE: Stay away from TV, the Food Network and food magazines. Just look the other way. I was very disappointed in myself, but wanted to give-in just to feel the disappointment to keep me from giving into any cravings during the rest of the cleanse. Strange emotional game, but it is proving effective. I am keeping my eye on the prize of detoxification and the mind/body/spirit re-connecting.

I have felt dizzy and weak today. I have done this cleanse 5 or 6 times in the past 10 years and realize that it is mostly, if not totally a mental space to put yourself into achieve success. I have attempted this cleanse many times and quite just because I wasn't mentally committed and disciplined. This is key. It's kind of like a mental arm wrestling...do I give into cravings or do I remain centered and disciplined?

What has helped me a lot is reminding myself that the food will be there after the fast. It isn't going anywhere and if I can continue climbing this hill towards my goal, then that is indeed the way to GO!! At the end of the fast I will(you will) feel INCREDIBLE! It really is worth it...just keep our eye on the prize.

Take a few photos of yourself partially or fully naked and when you want to end the fast, look at the photos. This isn't about the weight loss, but we respond to visuals much more effectively and this will help bring you back to your intention to cleanse and renew.

Keep on keepin on. I am here for support and we can all cleanse together!

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)