CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Year, new body/mind/spirit..want to join me?

anc2645 Views: 1,414
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,323,839

Re: New Year, new body/mind/spirit..want to join me?

Hey, Congratulations!!!

I too have decided it's time to start this Master Cleanse.... I'm looking to lose like 15 pounds and feel healthier because let's face it, I eat and drink everything they tell you not to. Plus, I'm a smoker and i've been wanting to quit, I've read that on this cleanse you can't smoke and after a day or two you wont want to which I find very exciting. Today is actually the first day of my cleanse 12/30/08. I wanted to wait until New Year's but I knew if I waited i'd just keep putting it off. So it looks as though I'm going to be a day or two ahead of you, maybe I can keep you posted of what to expect. I'm just looking for someone who's also doing this at the same time as me so we can kinda "compare notes" so to speak. But mainly, I'm going to need alot of support so i'm looking for that. I'm a mountain dew addict, always got the munchies queen, and I smoke a pack of cancer sticks a day, don't eat veggies or fruits, I'm probaly the most unhealthy person out there. I'm 20 years old and 140lbs... but 3 years ago I was 17, 18 and 117lbs. It's time for me to feel beautiful and "clean" again. I will definately be supporting you the whole way so good luck and remember that I'm here to discuss anything... after all I'm taking my first swig of concoction as we speak. Not so bad.... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)