CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: I ain't permanent yet - but I'll offer my loving cents.

cora Views: 5,620
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,322,639

Re: I ain't permanent yet - but I'll offer my loving cents.

But you know I'm much more proficient in the former than I am producing material of any real value or illumination.

Okay, okay...

I keep a little vile of a SSKI , DMSO, dash of vit A concoction for just about any occasion or opportunity I can find. I've used it all over my face, on cuts, cuticles. Heals a cut in less than two days without need for any bandage, and definitely prevents infection leaving no visible scar whatsoever. On face, has a mini-dermabrasion effect. Apply across entire face, avoiding eyes and lips, and seal it after an hour or so w ozonated jojoba oil (very thick/viscous) or coconut oil. Do this in the late afternoon and by morning the orange is almost gone. Completely remedied with a hard core loofa scrub in shower. Has removed various sun spots, freckles, etc., but I suspect once I get back into the poolside routine they will return. Eliminates any impending blemish or related inflamation. Appears to reduce some fine lines and has eliminated at least one small old (over ten years) scar just under my chin.

Slowly but Shirley, I think we're getting somewhere.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Art/the_most_scary_face_of_the_world_230x300.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)