CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clotrimazole Side Effects

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,779
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,319,142

Re: Clotrimazole Side Effects

Yes, I am saying that gargling and swishing colloidal silver and a drop or two of oil of oregano should help get rid of the oral fungus and when you then swallow it you will also help kill of internal bacteria.  Taken in quantity and combined with coconut oil and bentonite clay can be very effective against Candida, so long as you also have a healthy diet, cleanse regularly and supplement with good probiotics.  Olive leaf extract would also be a good addition.  Silver also has anti-cancer properties and helps repair and rebuild damaged tissues.

I know one lady who had a Candida outbreak bad enough to keep her home in bed who used several ounces of colloidal silver a day for a few days and was back to 100% in less than a week.  Of course, systemic Candida that has been in one's body for a long time may take longer, but what I suggest is something I would certainly try if I had Candida.  I don't (though I might have at one time prior to using colloidal silver and coconut oil), but I know of many who have had it and beaten it.

As far as side effects, unless you are one of the very, very few who are allergic to silver, you may get some initial Herx and you may feel sleepy for awhile - which is simply the result of the die off and the body healing itself.   I am not really aware of any negative side effects from taking properly made true colloidal silver (or good ionic silver either).

The brand I recommend is the one designed and made by a lifelong friend of mine who is also a CureZone sponsor - Utopia Silver Advanced Colloidal Silver.  He unique process is shared by only one other company I am aware of (Mesosilver, whom he shared his idea with before buying out Utopia Silver) and it literally atomizes the silver into particles as small as just over twice the size of a single silver atom (0.64 nanometers), which makes it far more effective at equal parts per million than other forms.

For the sake of economy, you can purchase a home silver generator which makes pretty good quality silver.  Utopia Silver has recently introduced a very good one, the Silver Bullet Colloidal Silver Generator, which can be purchased for less than $100 including tester when you use the CureZone discount code of LR001 (good for a 15% discount on all Utopia Silver products if they are not currently on sale at the time of purchase).  Another good one, with a few more bells and whistles is the Silver Puppy, which a great many CureZone members use and advocate.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)