CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pics..

MontrealHomegrown Views: 2,563
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,317,462

Re: Pics..

a haak how are you going to say my lips never looked bad, your a complete dumba$$ (IMHO of course), I think your just trying to make excuses because your too $*@ing timid and weak minded to try to cure yourself with lifestyle changes.. you don't have what it takes. I can post pics of my lips peeling, or when my lips were blood red and under HEAVY inflammation, unfortunately I don't have pics of when my EC was at its worst but I don't care because I have nothing to prove to a little prick like you or any other pipsqueek out there who just wants to debate "if" my lips were bad or not. ASK YOURSELF ONE QUESTION.. WHY THE f*** WOULD I LIE ABOUT MY LIPS PEELING MORE THEN THEY ACTUALLY DID. The sad truth is the majority of you are a bunch of bitc4 made losers, you don't have the drive or mental discipline to try anything that might inconvenience you, your scared of life.

I'm outta here as well kartiks, people on this forum are $(@ing WHACK, I'll keep in touch through email.

Maybe if I get my lips back to normal I'll be nice enough to come back and share the info, you should appreciate the fact that I'm even taking time to share my results when I make progress.

Thanks to everyone whose supporting me but I can't let haters hold me down with negativity. I'll post if I'm cured.. let the haters go back to chatting about whether to lick/pick or peel.. or maybe if vaseline is more effective than lip balm, $(@&$# retards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)