CureZone   Log On   Join
New to Hummaworm

BrendaStar963 Views: 2,107
Published: 10 years ago

New to Hummaworm

Let me give a little bit of background. In the summer of this year I kept having a vaginal yeast infection. Treating it with over the counter medicines, this worked but not for long. Went to the dr. did the perverbial culture etc. nothing wrong. Are we surprised. Went on vacation in July 08, I was miserable. Nothing changed. Used many creams to help the itching, did a lot of research on what I was using for soaps and creams, thinking I was allergic to something. Was talking to my daughter and she said, "Mom, I bet you have candidia". I immediately went to the web and looked up candiaia - sure enough I had many of the symptons. About 3 days later, I got a terrible itching under both breasts. To me the pain was worse than childbirth. Went to the dr. she immediately said you have a yeast infection. She wanted to give me the medication that they normally perscribe. Can't remember the name. I refused to take it. I have never heard of this under the breasts. Okay, did some reasearch on the web and came accross many places that said they could help. Well, I choose the Global Health Trax that makes ThreeLac. Ordered a bunch of stuff and got started. Connected with the lady via e-mail she gave me some good advise. After about 5 days of taking the FiveLac (this was new and I thought good it will be better). Well, I then got the yeast infection on my backside (buttocks/anus). Oh what pain and misery. Was reading on the curezone site and read how there were some ingredients in the FiveLac that was not good for you, enterococcus faecilious. Well, the company said that the Japaneese who developed this stuff had a way of treating this so it would not harm you. The lady I was speaking to kept saying all my symptons was the die-off effect. Which may have been, but they also say you need to take this the rest of your life. I was not going to put something in my body that I was not sure of. I was on my 3rd box of FiveLac. I stopped immediately. Went back to the web and was drawn to the Hummaworm site. Now on the 8th day - nothing visible yet - but have had some flu-like symptons and bad headaches. I now sound like I have a bad cold. My yeast infections have improved some, not quite as itchy and both locations are slowly clearing up. My question to the many of you that have given some good advise. Is there anything else I need to do to help the process. (I did order two of the lung & liver cleanse) Should I use the bentonite clay as well???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)