CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A good diet DOES MIRACLES

MontrealHomegrown Views: 2,422
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,317,637

Re: A good diet DOES MIRACLES

genius, yer right in a way because all commercial dieting is useless. You have to tell us what kind of diet you were on, you can't just say every diet is ineffective just because the ONE that you tried doesn't work lol,.

What do you make of the results I've been getting? I'm not really on any supplements.. I take bio-active whey protein but thats it. I'm just on a very clean diet + plenty of carido. I've gotten to a point with my diet where I know what foods have what effect on my body.. its actually easy to notice just we get used to feeling bad.. you should actually feel good and full of energy after eating. Try and pay more attention to how you feel 10-30 mins after eating, if you feel a bit sluggish and messed up thats no good.

If you constantly feel hungry thats not normal either, make sure your eating clean high quality food and drinking lots of the cleanest water you can find.. at least 3-4L/day. I noticed that feeling of always being hungry can either be from dehydration or eating to many grain foods like cereal/bread...ect. If you start your day off with a huge leafy salad then drink at least 1.5L of water you will feel fresh and light.. make sure you get some cardio in soon afterwords then eat another meal (chicken breast and veggies/rice). Trust me thats how you start the day off right haha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)