CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pics..

MontrealHomegrown Views: 2,620
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,310

Re: Pics..

hey Ace, yeah I went to a TCM a month ago.. he said EC is caused by excess acid in the body and spleen dampness ect.. I went for about 4 acupuncture sessions,, maybe 5 and the one I find that helped most was the one that cleared my sinuses.. I was sick at the time so he gave me a different treatment. It helped me feel great because it was like I was finally getting a good amount of oxygen. He was giving me some pills that didn't help much.. I was on them for a good month or so. At one point I took 5x the recommended dose in one day.. nothing happened at all lol.. not smart I know :P

Twist, yeah.. I'm done with the TCM for now, I might go back to try the sha shen mai dong but I'm pretty exited about this program I'm doing.. hopefully I can cure myself with diet and excercise.

Oh, btw my lips finally peeled today for the first time in over 8 days.. It was only a small peel, just a few little strips of skin came off. I was rushing around all day and couldn't eat any veggies >< all I ate all day was acidic food.. going forward I'm going to lock down my diet.. I've seen what it can do. I've also noticed when I'm on an alkaline diet I'm much happier when I smoke weed, I don't ever feel buggy. I can almost gaurentee that if I had continued eating well my lips wouldn't have peeled today, I could feel a huge difference when eating lots of acid foods.

Kartiks I've actually been doing deep breathing exercises when I use my sauna. It feels great, this is definitely helping in some way or another, probably almost has the same effect as cardio.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)