CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RRR

Views: 6,669
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,315,297

Re: RRR

I agree. The post is filled with hatred and judgement of others. I think it was given triple Rs to add to their humiliation of Lauray. Lauray obviously has a severe anxiety disorder and depression. Anyone reading her posts can tell that. Doctors do not put people on disability so they can develop their artistic work. There is a reason she is on disability. We do not know what inspired Lauray to write this on the day of her posting of this. I have never seen such cruelty. They are trying to destroy a very hurting person. Anjayb can see this and so now she is condemned for desperately trying to talk some sense into them. O is condemned for the same reason. They grasp at straws trying to discredit them, telling them that their education makes them not qualified to give their opinion of the matter. Does that even make any sense? Lauray does want help, but she is smart enough to know when she is being given some bad advice. Doesn't she have the right to reject advice that she feels would not be good for her. Does she have to do everything that anyone would post as her answer in order to be considered helped by the forum. There are a lot of blind people here trying to lead her. Should she be required to follow the blind in order to have the ability to post? Why do they hate her so much? Why do they keep calling her selfish? They are the ones that look selfish to me. I have never seen such a display of selfishness. Where is the webmaster? The post that was given the tripled Rs needs to be deleted and the moderator who gave the Rs needs to be asked to step down. I have absolutely no respect for any moderator who would do something like this.
Rainy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)