CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: jessesmom, Babirye, anyone......

Views: 2,257
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,310,376

Re: jessesmom, Babirye, anyone......

Hi Wen,
Sorry for not responding sooner. I've not been on curezone for a week.. had the flu, or possibly die-off.

In any event, I know it's worrisome to think about the damage these critters are causing but you'd be amazed at how well the body can recover and repair itself once the scales are tipped in your favor. That's why it's important to think about and act on what's right in front of you at the very moment and try not to get overly concerned with future damage and so on.

We're all unique in our health woes and although there are some 'one size fits all' remedies, this isn't always the case. That's why you must be relentless and persistent and continue to try different things. See how your body responds, and really listen to it!

As far as parasites go..I had been using all sorts of different herbs for over a year. Although I killed off many parasites with herbs alone the ones in my liver didn't succumb to anything other than frequency. These were the ones I really needed out! I finally expelled liver flukes with a Rife device... this subsequently cascaded into the babesia flaring and now I'm working on that. I never would've thought I'd be on a babesia path - a freaking infectious disease like Malaria.
Although, thinking back I did have these suspicions. I remember thinking my symptoms matched that of Malaria but quickly silenced those thougths with 'nah, that happens in Africa'....

Anyway, if you're doing well on the Salt/C then that's great. I love the treatments that are simple and effective.

Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

2.656 sec, (1)