CureZone   Log On   Join
What is everyone trying?

MontrealHomegrown Views: 2,481
Published: 11 years ago

What is everyone trying?

It seems that everyone on this forum including myself have been overlooking the basics of healing for the longest time,.. good nutrition, exercise and drinking plenty of clean water. How the $@!@ are we going to heal ourselves trying topical creams or b-vitamins when we aren't consistently giving our bodies the most essential things that they need.

Supplements are good but obviously if we aren't giving our bodies the basic rebuilding materials we can't fully heal any health problem.

So basically whatever protocol you are trying to cure EC you should try and incorporate the following:

-Proper nutrition: Getting high amounts of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals from living food, drinking at least 3L/day of the cleanest water you can get your hands on, laying off the acidic foods, supplementing with super foods like blue/green algae, high quality whey protein ect..

-Endurance Workout

At least 40 minutes per day of treadmill, jump rope, shadow boxing.. what ever your thing is.. Cardio makes you feel alive and actually brings you more energy.. a lot of people who have EC say they feel they have anxiety or low energy, well try doing a few 10-20 minute cardio sessions per day.. If you don't feel 10x more healthy you can come to montreal and kick me square in the nuts, thats how sure I am it will work

---

Everyone needs to try this.. it works, I can feel it working..

Any thoughts?>

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.548 sec, (1)