CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain no more

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Cranky Views: 1,320
Published: 18 years ago

Pain no more

Well, I started the b&p shakes for the first time on friday night. I had not done them sooner as my right side has been aching on and off for some time. I wondered if I was having problems with my reproductive system. Finally my brother suggested that perhaps the pain was due to intestinal blockage. I decided to start them regardless of the pain. At five pm on saturday, I passed about 6 inches of mucoid plaque. It was not difficult for me to differentiate from my regular bm because that is normally mush. In the past I had done 3 different Liver Cleanses and had passed mucoid plaque in the third cleanse, which led me to this site in order to find out what it was. The most amazing part of this story is that my right side pain left after saturday's bm, and it's still gone today. I'm still on the shakes and pass mucoid plaque everyday. I hate to admit it but I'm full of it, ah.... but so is everybody else!

Many Thanks,

Not so Cranky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)