CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: it's not just my ankles

downunder Views: 1,542
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 131,346

Re: it's not just my ankles

I don't really know.
It's just that since I have been having 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt a day ( the yucky grey coloured one- which actually tastes OK) with my Master-Cleanse and any other water I drink, my ankles are no longer swollen.
But Hey, I 'm no expert. I used to be a healthy normal weight.
I have learnt all this stuff since November when I first found this site.
I used to think that this internal thing was crazy, but now I can't wait to do the parasite flush.
Because I live in Australia it is quite a drama to get the ingredients. The brands aren't available.
btw when I knock back invites, I tell my friends that I am on this special diet to get rid of my cough. ( I still have a little, very little) When I have significant success, I will tell them how I did it and where to find it.
I wrote down the web page for a friend, but she didn't even look it up.
( note: several years ago I consulted someone who did a blood test on me and told me I was low in salt.)
At the time I thought I was fat :) I am 5'5" and at that time weighed 122 lbs. wish I weighed that now!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)