CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question on Salt water purge or drink

downunder Views: 1,611
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 131,258

Re: Question on Salt water purge or drink

Hi windsong 969
I hope this helps. I sometimes suffer from swollen ankles. It seems to have started after I put on this extra weight 2 years ago.
In November, when I first logged on to this site, I did the Water Cure ( not the water flush) My ankles went back to normal and my friends asked me if I had lost weight.
I then went on to the Master-Cleanse & PB. I couldn't do it for the full 10 days, I had to content myself on 8 days because of social commitments. Over Christmas and New year, knowing I would not be able to keep the fast up, I did if for a couple of days at a time. Although for 3 weeks it was without the Bentonite because I could not find it anywhere.
Because of my experience with the Water Cure , the last few days I have been wondering if adding the 1/2 tsp. salt as recommended in the Water Cure , would bring the swelling of the ankles down.
I planned to post and ask the question
Yesterday, I decided to try the 1/2 tsp of salt whilst on the Master-Cleanse & PB.
Result: my ankles not so swollen.
I don't know if it is good for me?
Maybe we should ask Ptree she is so knowledgeable.
Hope this info helps
I need to ask a question myself, I am on day 3 of the Master-Cleanse &PB I cannot do the full 10 days. I would really like to go to that lunch Wednesday. ( I have cancelled my barbecue Sunday also Dinner Sunday night) but I would like to go to Wednesday lunch when I will be on day 7 of my MC. Can I break my fast for 1 day and resume as normal?
Any advice would be welcome

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)