CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lol, go get 'em Detective Mouseclick!

mouseclick Views: 7,348
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,311,984

Re: Lol, go get 'em Detective Mouseclick!

Ha ha! Yeah Wendy I don't mind giving support, but not BLIND support. Now 6 months ago I would have said "Go on, you can do it!" or put a link to my before and after pics. See my old post at
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1306952#i
as to why I have changed.

The fact you are still at college #92938, and your favourite quote is "Nothing tastes as good as being thin" worries me. I was grossly overweight and lost 90 pounds, but my favourite taste is a delicious organic Cripps Pink apple, that's the BIG difference between us.

The other thing is #92938 rarely responds to their own thread on the few occasions they have its been to one of my weight loss pics thanking me for the motivation. Hmmm.... didn't seem to have worked though. I would love to see one of my "before and after" fans succeed, but I suspect your journey may be different to mine for true success and health in your life.

So #92938, if you want support please tell us more. But I think my best advice to you right now, given all I know, is go get some good healthy organic food, look in the mirror, and love yourself. You are a very special person.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.539 sec, (1)