Re: keeping balanced while cleansing

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
determined Views: 1,057
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 131,187

Re: keeping balanced while cleansing

Thank you for your suggestion. I have never used the psyllium and Bentonite cleanse and have only run across it
while skimming through the archives on this website. The only things I have ever heard about Bentonite are that it
is very effective, but it's also known to pretty much strip everything out of the colon, including nutrients needed by
the body (hence the need for minerals and supplements, and I assume some form of acidolphilus). It is for this
reason that I have so far avoided bentonite, figuring it was more powerful than I could handle and I was concerned
about glunking up my system with it as well as losing nutrients.

I will go back through the entries pertaining to this in the archives (there are several hundred so that will take awhile)
with closer attention, and in the meantime I'll purchase the liquid minerals and get on them asap.

Any suggestions of the best food plan to be on while doing this cleanse will also be appreciated. I am bound and
determined to do this in a healthy manner this time so that hopefully I won't have to back up and start over and over
again.

You'll know when I've finished reading on this because I'll probably be back with more questions!
Again, thank you for your suggestion.

Apologies for the strange margins. Obviously I haven't gotten the hang of posting here yet!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)