In an effort to simplify, I will provide a brief explanation.
1. Clorine (bleach) is not the same as Clorine Dioxide. The difference is the attached Oxygen molecules.
2. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is nothing more than Sodium Clorite in distilled water. Upon activation with an acid, the oxygen rich Clorine Dioxide is released. Water or juice is added to further stabilize the mixture for consumption. This is the exact same process you would use to cleanse water (for example: while out on a camping trip), however when using it to cleanse the body, you would consume the solution before the Clorine Dioxide is completely released and the dosage would vary.
3. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is the same solution used to purify water. Given that our bodies are made up of a significant amount of water, with our blood being 98% water, you should have no trouble understanding the significance here.
4. While Clorine has been known to have harmful effects on the human body, Clorine Dioxide is a much more powerful killer of harmful viruses and bacteria (healthy bacteria are not targeted due to their PH level), yet it is completely harmless to the human body and readily breaks down into usable and healthy compounds that the body can readily use.
5. When using MMS, Clorine Dioxide would be picked up and distributed through the body through the blood.
5. All nerves carry their own blood supply, therefore, any viruses or pathogens hiding in the nerves would easily be within reach.
6. The way MMS easily finds viruses, harmful bacteria, and pathogens is due to their PH level (below 7). Anything healthy is above this level, and therefore, would not be affected at all, which makes it an intelligent body cleanser.
I hope I've done a good job in clarifying what the solution does and how it works. I have not been taking the solution long, but I have been studying it and it's chemistry immensely for quite some time, as I did not want to consume anything that might be harmful. I cannot yet report any "miracles", but what I can say is I currently have a cold and life-long asthma. I began the treatment yesterday with a beginning dose of 2 drops, which I increased to 3 today. By the time I'm writing this (this evening) my cold is nearly gone, my nasal passages are mostly clear, and I my energy level has sky rocketed.
I think the most important thing when discussing cures or general health is that we remember to keep an open mind. Science and education go so far, but we forget that we are all blessed with common sense. "Experts" mis-diagnose and make mistakes all the time, and we need to remember that cures are almost always found the old fashioned way; by mistake.
Whether we believe someone's story is not the point. The point should always be to keep an open mind and respect everyone's experience. Doctors and Experts learn what they know the same way we all do and are just as human as anyone.