CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: must sleep now

hiroprog Views: 3,895
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 130,789

Re: must sleep now

Hmm, sounds like there are alot more miserable sleepless people like me!(No/sleep club: where every one lays around and pretends to snore!.....AA -the drunks -the coffee..-the speaker...-the smoke..+sleep) :-).
Still little sleep, though not type 2 insomnia! When I get to sleep I stay asleep,..if only for an hour or two. I guess I'll have to try
Valerian..where does one acquire/what is it? As to natrens probiotics
I haven't the slightest clue what these are..what are they? what do they do?...and would you happen to know the chemical composition?
I'm still getting used to laying in bed for several hours before going to sleep, what do you guys do during that time? When I stop having things to do with my brain(laying in bed) That's when my sleeplessness starts.
Also, something I didn't mention in my first post...when I do get
to sleep I have REALLY REALLY REALLY bad nightmares. Does anyone else have this? My wife was telling me about a drug that curbed this, I'm leery though, as we don't even really know what sleep is...Anyone know about this, or have experience with it?
Thanks for the replies...of all my research on the web, well, my research hasn't done %&#$....but.....but I'm glad there are other people out there like me(poor you!)
Thanks
(Also in my sleep deprived state I tend to *%#&§?ß* people off....anyone else do this?)
PS in the "Hide Username" box on the top has anyone poked around? Is it really sequential, or is it just a funky #'ed ROT13 ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.063 sec, (1)