CureZone   Log On   Join
Got rid of the biggest liver stone on the 13th flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sungrass Views: 5,273
Published: 13 years ago

Got rid of the biggest liver stone on the 13th flush

Hello all,

After routinely eating bitters(bitter melon, citrus peels, bitter tea), I passed the biggest liver stone on my 13th flush. The stone was measured 3.5cm X 1.5cm, and from its rod shape, I figure it should be coming from the liver but not the gallbladder; if it came from the gallbladder, its shape should be round, right? Does anyone disagree?

see photo:
//www.curezone.org/ig/f.asp?f=2391

I started my 1st flush in February of 2008, and even until today, I still couldn't believe how can my body to harbor this monster for a long time, although my last two flushes produced big stones as well. But this 13th flush finally did its job for me, and I think the stones from the far end of the liver finally came forward to be push out by the flush procedure. The stones have a dark green waxy texture that feels semi-hard like bubble gum, so it was very different compare to my first flushed out ones early this year which has a light green and marshmallow texture.

No wonder I was feeling sicker and more pressure in my right ribs between the 8th to 12th flush. Luckily, now I am fine again after this monster came out. I hope I am not going to pass another one like that.

Before, I was so afraid that I might get a stuck stone. Now, is there anyone out there ever pass a stone that is similar size or bigger than mine. I am asking this just to find out that if some of us are capable to pass big stones if they are just coming from the liver bile ducts, but not the gallbladder(Expert says stones in the gallbladder could get really big, like a golf ball).

Anyway, I always would like to share my experience with everyone out there, so we can learn from each others' flushing experience.

Cheers,
sungrass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)