CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some success

MontrealHomegrown Views: 1,989
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,306,386

Re: Some success

Hey AHR, I'm on almost the same diet as you.. I've been eating a huge leafy salad about 3x a day.. Its some pre-packaged organic salad thing.. mainly spinach and baby lettuce I think. I started back when don-chi hote brought up alkaline diet. I eat one huge container of it per day + other raw veges, I already notice improvement.. my lips are more often pink then red.. my pupils are RARELY dilated for no reason (they used to be quite often), I also feel lighter and more healthy in general along with no more heartburn. Oh almost forgot.. I'm also taking moreless' drink at least 2x/day (spoon of blackstrap molasses, 1 shot apple cider vinegar, pinch of sea + some water). He was saying it will provide the body with basic building block minerals that aid healing.

Sorry to thread hijack but thought I'd give a quick update of my own..

I'm probably gonna drop out for a bit because I need to focus on some projects but I'll let everyone know what my plan is for the next month or so..

I'm going to drink 3L of alkaline water/day (should get my ionizer in about a week)

Eventually I will fully try the moreless protocol (I'm working up to it)

I will also be sticking with the alkaline 80/20 diet

If at some point I find all this won't work I'll goto my TCM doc and demand I get the sha shen mai dong treatment.

If anything "groundbreaking" happens I'll make a post and let everyone know but if I'm not around for a bit its just cause I have a big project I'm trying to finish, I need to keep focused on it.

easy all

mtl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.360 sec, (1)