CureZone   Log On   Join
4 MontrealHomegrown: acid/alkaline etc

l*u*l*u* Views: 1,847
Published: 11 years ago

4 MontrealHomegrown: acid/alkaline etc

hey MontrealHomegrown!

i didn't see your post on the Water Fast forum until today - aww, bless you! personally i don't know how you even lasted a week ;)
no way could i have worked during my fasts!

fasting would definitely help you with your peeling lips - but, as you know, you gotta be able to take the time to do it properly. and it's not an easy thing to do!

anyway, in case you're like me, and you don't get thread notifications, i wanted to post you something about the acid/alkaline thing. so i came hunting for you! heh heh

i think you are onto something with the acidity. however, i don't believe that those Alkaline Water machines will help you. i've tried Alkaline Water and i like the taste but it didn't help and i wouldn't spend the money (if i had it!). which is why i posted you the moreless drink. check out the 'ask trapper' forum for a very recent discussion about the moreless drink (read the whole thread)

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1303377#i

however, there is a zeta water that you can make at home. here's a link (i don't understand it because the science/math side of my brain doesn't work properly!)

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Lzetapotential.htm

they used to talk about zeta water a lot on the Iodine support forum - here's a search link:

//www.curezone.org/forums/search.asp?q=zeta+water&action=Find&f=815

and while you're at the Iodine forum - heh heh - maybe post there?
i feel so sure that Iodine could help you!! i am on week 3(ish) and it is amazing...(and cheap!)

good luck & good health to you amigo!
- lulu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.846 sec, (1)