CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long/many flushes to restore energy

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
kezmet Views: 1,555
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,302,719

Re: How long/many flushes to restore energy

hey kathy,

i'm afraid i don't have an answer for you but thought i'd say g'day anyway. i've had cfs/fibro for 10 years now. i've done 5 Liver Flushes this year and found it helpful for the bloating and digestive problems. has also eased up the gallbladder pain, but no change in energy levels.

in fact i've had quite a setback and become very weak and painful again. so i've taken a break from the flushes, enemas, Iodine and mms. anything that causes me to detoxify seems to be putting my bod under too much strain. having said that, i do have some improvement this week so i believe i will try another one and see how i go. i do still do oil pulling, dry skin brushing, daily walks, meditation, loads of supplements, and an organic diet free of sugar, caffeine and most processed foods.

it is not quite fair to blame the cleansing procedures alone on my relapse. i am going through a separation these last 2 months and of course it has had an impact on my wellbeing. every little thing that plays up in my body is playing hard (eg candida, cystitis, chronic sore throat, ear infection, major hair loss, eyesight worsening, excruciating fibro points, lactic acid build up with gentle movement, insomnia). i believe its called a flare-up. someone recently called it a "pain party" to which every body part is invited. i love that description.

i will also be interested to hear from people who have found a positive effect on energy levels.

from a far northern bananbender
kez

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)