CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey, SAM! Quit putting yourself down!

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
SECRET AGENT MAN Views: 3,719
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,301,754

Re: Hey, SAM! Quit putting yourself down!

I WAS just teasing. This is my first post that I got any responses and when I started reading the responses at first I was confused. I kept seeing S.A.M. in all of the responses so I kept asking myself, who is S.A.M.? I thought it might be the name of some supplement at first, like SAME which is an abbreviation for a supplement. Finally it dawned on me that S.A.M. was of course the initials for SECRET AGENT MAN, and even my friends got a kick out of it when they read my posts now that my new name was Sam. So I never stopped to think what I would be referred to as when I decided to use the name SECRET AGENT MAN. NOW MY NAME IS SAM. JUST SORT OF A JOKE BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIENDS. Actually I am more of a spiritual healer, writer and songwriter/composer, and also a student of computers right now. I am not a farmer, but that would be a nice occupation to be so connected to the land.

peace SECRET AGENT MAN (JOHNNY'S THE MAN)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.701 sec, (1)