CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: After two years of liverflushing still producing sludge and stones ....

fellowflusher Views: 5,256
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,301,184

Re: After two years of liverflushing still producing sludge and stones ....

Thanks Zoe,
I didn't think that it could take such a long time to heal, but after reading Telmans flush diary I realize that I am actually on my way and the difficulties I experience are not that unusual.
It is especially scary for me because my grandmother died at 55 years of age (about my age) of a liver/gallbladder disease and my grandfather died of a liver problem.
So... I intend to still have a lot of fun and that requires a healthy body/ mind.
As far as the herbs are concerned:
I have gotten them in the past ( I have very good access to them) and made my own tinctures with them.
I don't really know if they did me any good and have stopped taking them because the last time I took the coptis (Huang Lian) I got such a rush of bile flow that I ended up in hospital with a stuck stone and, as a consequence, a gallbladder inflammation.
I had taken it before many times before and it was no problem. But that "fateful" night it went all wrong.
So, now I am careful with it. Sometimes I'll take it before a flush and that works well.
I also took the GCG ( Jin Quan Chao) It might be good, or not, I don't know...
Thanks again for your very helpful links and good tips,
Take care and good health, Fellowflusher

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)