I know nothing of Doctor Blonz so I can't attest one way or the other to his expertise, but I can point out why the large floating green 'stones' that people are passing are not passing from the Liver and/or Gallbladder.
1. Real Gallstones are not soft like the ones users are passing here, some who are believing to all have originated from the liver and gallbladder. The liver and gallbladder does not, and can not, produce any chemical or other method to soften a gallstone- they simply do not have the physiological makeup or components to be able to do that.
Q. So please educate us all on how and why all these stones are soft?
2. Real Gallstones do not float and do not contain food particles from the digestive system as posters on this website have attested to. I've attached a few links at the end of this post for your ease of use.
Q. So please educate us on why these stones float and why there is food particles in something that supposedly came from the liver and/or gallbladder?
3. Real Gallstones do not dissolve afterwards. I find this one particularly humerous as one poster on this forum actually watched Oprah and wondered why the gallstones displayed there weren't dissolving (yes that link is below too).
Q. Please educate us and tell us why and how these stones dissolve while real ones do not?
4. The average hepatic duct size diameter is 5mm, which is less than 1/5th of an inch. Posters on this site have reported to have passed hundreds of stones of 5x that size or larger. The stones are far too large to fit through the duct. None of the flush solution put in the stomach reaches the liver or gallbladder, and the liver and gallbladder does not, and cannot, excrete any special chemical to 'loosen' or expand the hepatic ducts. Again, they do not have the physiological components to do such a thing. (Even Hulda Clark 's size shows a stone 3.2 cm in size (1.3 inches), if she claims that came from the liver or gallbladder then it is her that's the quack).
Q. Please educate us on how a gallstone 5 times or larger than the tunnel it needs to pass through can do so?
5. This one I like the best. Posters on this very forum attest to passing as many as 200 stones or more each flush. Your average liver size is less than 3lb, is 20cm long (7.87in) with a diamter of 10-12cm (3-4 inches) at its widest point. The gallbladder is only 3-4 inches long and 1 inch wide. There is no possible way all those stones could fit into the liver and gallbladder. If they could, you would have been dead long ago.
Q. Please educate us on how you can get more stones out of something than it is capable of holding? And on a repeated basis? And still survive?
So there you are 94312, material acquired from these very boards and nowhere else. As I've mentioned before I have no doubt the flush can help make people feel better, but again state those stones I mention above are not passed through the liver or gallbladder but are created in the stomach and/or intestines.
Answer those questions or it is you, and anyone who claim these stones pass from the liver and gallstone, that are the real quacks!