CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Round 3 Tomorrow..

uklad Views: 2,006
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,295,556

Re: Round 3 Tomorrow..

,..Spagbol = Spaghetti bolognaise lol! and I make it from scratch.

O Leaving them alone def helped i did that before my diet change and saw improvment.

With the diet change though it takes years to get it right that's why so many people give up you just can't go cold turkey I find I have to gradually weed bad stuff out.(It took me a long time to give up crisps/chips I love them but they are out!

My only weakness is booze I try to limit it to once a week but make sure I eat well.

I have gone six months without it though and did not notice any change.

One thing I have thought about with the diet thing is sugar, I have been eliminating it over the years I can almost drink coffea without it now only 1/2 a little spoon. I'm not sure wether loads of Sugar makes my lips worse or not?

I do 3 full body workouts a weeks but with different rep ranges, its supposes to be the best for new bodybuilder to gain mass quickly like on your legs/back.... , then you go to a split to ' sculpt' your body.

I used to juice carrots a lot and it gave me loads of energy but my juicer broke and that was before i did bodybuilding but it is hassle.

Sometimes I blend protein powder, frozen berries, broccoli,nuts together and it makes a massive shake but just recently it has given me bad acid in my stomach so i think i will knock those on the head.

If you do stiff deads it will not hurt your kness and build up you hams glutes, I have been doing those a bit and they really stretch you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.063 sec, (1)