CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's wrong with Red and Black???

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
presterjohn64 Views: 10,296
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,294,959

Re: What's wrong with Red and Black???

Well I see your point, I just look at it from a metaphysical perspective. Any intuitive would tell you that red & black is not a divine combination. I personally hate red and black together, I think it looks awful. You saw it a lot in the eighties along with many other dreadful things. This was when materialism was at its peak in the US. Actually I was just in a gas station bathroom that was checkered red & black. It's not pretty. The higher in consciousness you get the more you are attracted to lighter colors, I see it all the time with people. When people come out of a tough period some of the first changes they make are lightening or brightening the colors in their environment & wardrobe. It speaks volumes about a person's psychological state. I just asked my roommate what he thought of when he thought of red and black and he just said "Blood and death." I didn't even mention this little debate here but it's not just me. But it's especially disturbing considering the shady history of this Obama character and his past associations. Sorry but I'm not just going to forget about his close relationship with a hate-spewing "pastor", among other things. And when he says "American People" it just makes me cringe it's so condescending. I cannot even listen to him for very long. This is all subconscious stuff going on here is what we're talking about. He has an agenda he might not even be aware of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)