CureZone   Log On   Join
driving me nuts

ring5100 Views: 927
Published: 13 years ago

driving me nuts

Well, Here I am again at 3:30am. I woke up hot, a little anxiety and can't sleep. I checked my blood Sugar on om meter and it registered 106 ( for 3:30am) which is normal) I reviewed all I ate today and, yes I did good, so can't figure why this is happening to me at least once or twice a week at night. Otherwise, I've slept good the past 3 nights. So, here I sit once again at the computer, just ate a little snack and letting my food digest some before I go back to bed. Maybe this is just one of the many symptoms that my adrenals are fried ( still super sensitive)? (PS. I don't think it's a hot flash, as I've been on hormone replacement and natural progesterone since my total hysterectomy 8 years ago )
Also had a new symptom, I think it is unrelated to the adrenals, 3-4 times today, I've had a second of a sensation in my one toe - feels like electicity running through it, or like getting stung by a bee. Only lasts a second, but it hurts like the dickens. ( only thing I can think is a nerve that runs down my leg from my sciatic low back problem.) With the waking up feeling hot. I can only figure it may be due to a drop in blood Sugar ( even if it's only very slight ) and my adrenls are secreting adrenaline. They are so touchy this way. Any little stress, and that adrenal medulla starts secreting adrenaline ( which is nasty stuff ) One of the worst symptoms in this whole adrenal exhaustion recovery.
PS. I think blood glucose readings from a meter don't mean much when I have symptoms of low blood sugar, even when it was 106 at 3:30am. I had trouble sleeping much of the night. After I ate that snack at 3:30am, after a while I did feel better and was able to sleep a few more hours.
Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)