CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you Jaymz. That is very kind & thoughtful of you to say so.N/M

chrisb1 Views: 5,941
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,291,030

Re: Thank you Jaymz. That is very kind & thoughtful of you to say so.N/M

#106570,
I did request to continue with this via my inbox so as not to disturb and/or discourage other members, but now that you have..........

Your quote....
"Indeed, which would mean if someone states something adverse during their personal fast ie. experience, it shouldn't be disagreed nor disregarded upon because you or Dr. Shelton do not believe it, which has been done numerous times".

I think that this statement shows a lack of understanding of the fast and how it affects the human body; adverse reactions and/or experiences during a fast are for the most part symptoms of elimination and/or healing crises. It is NOT a question of agreeing/disagreeing, or of being disregarded just because I, Dr Shelton or other fasting supervisors do not believe it: they are very real and tangible experiences which are endemic to the fasting process, and are therefore quite normal, and wherever these tend to occur within the body. This is not a matter of "belief" at all.

But, when a poster states something within their post which is a gross distortion of the truth, and has the very real potential of creating fear-mongering such as in the case of "fasting being the cause of Eating disorders", then this needs to be rectified and corrected in the interests of everyone who happens to read it.
It is not our role to discourage members, new or established, away from a highly beneficial process as the fast, from someone who is in total ignorance as to what they are referring.

Your quote...
"And I hardly think that me correcting you on certain things about disregarding fellow members because it doesn't agree with you, nor the correct way of moderating is hardly petty".

This seems to be out of context and I would indeed welcome any constructive comments about my role as moderator, if that is for the greater good of the whole membership.

I think that I am normally a very agreeable person with what I would hope is a very open mind, and where I have learnt some new things about fasting from other members in my time here despite my 30 years of study and experience.

I would like to draw this matter to a close if you don't mind but if you have any further queries or disagreements, please use the inbox facility so as not to disturb the the forum.

Thank you.

In appreciation.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.156 sec, (2)