CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: studies on long-term enema use

propaul Views: 53,251
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,290,860

Re: studies on long-term enema use

Hi  #37380,

Valerie_cct has written a fairly comprehensive report on this subject. She is a professional and it is from her point of view.

All my research for the last 30 or more years has shown me that daily enemas seemed to be an excellent way of keeping healthy. Of course eating the right foods is of paramount importance.

I will try to find Valerie’s post or maybe she could reproduce it here. Enemas go back centuries, no millenniums, long before written history. They have been used for health purposes for a long time and were considered desirable until mid last century. At that point, pills became very popular.

I was a computer programmer since 1955 until my retirement a few years ago. I have been interested in health since I was 10 or 11 years old. My main emphasis was on health foods. So little was known then but my sense told me that fat from meats seemed to be bad. So I harangued my mother is not using too fatty meats. I had her replace meats with veggies. When I was 13, my family bought the whole library of a gentleman lawyer, Mr Reed. Besides his interest in law and history of the Far East he had an extensive library on health, diet, colon cleansing and more. I spent a lot of time reading all this material, at lot of it was an “eye opener” to me.

Although my mother believed is the therapeutic value of enemas, we got them at any sign of a cold, for constipation and for stomach problems, I learnt a lot more from these books. I remember reading about Gerson’s coffee enemas, Kelloggs dissertation on his experience that showed that most health problems stemmed from overloaded, toxin filled colon. That simple enemas could often cure a lot of illnesses.

From that point on I studied different aspect of being healthy. I have tried numerous different “treatments” to enhance my health and in the last 30 or more years I have decided that diet, fasting, colon cleansing, liver flushing, kidney and bladder flushing would be part of my health regimen.

For more info on my ideas please read my blog titled “My challenge”, link below.

Propaul

My challenge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (2)