CureZone   Log On   Join
Read the book

jessesmom1987 Views: 5,447
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,290,351

Read the book

I've already been talking to Newport about what you have been going through in the way you've been chelating. If you'll start reading the Cutler book, you'll see why he says to NOT do it that way.

This is not going to be a "quick fix" and the first thing you'll have to make a committment to, is that you are willing for this to take up to a year, and that you are committed to doing the DMSA around the clock- even when you are sleeping...plus taking the supplements needed.

The liver testing you had done at the MD's- isn't the type of liver testing Cutler is talking about to see how your liver is detoxing.

Just within a few days, this was what I saw you had posted about taking the DMSA 3x a week:

>>>>my mercury level was 13 ug/L. basically 3xs the highest it should be!!! should I try an infared sauna too???what goes first? candida or mercury? im thinking mercury should be dealt with first..

>>>>soo my doc started me on captomer which has succinic acid in it. it has 100 mg of dmsa. he wants me to take the supplement 3 xs a wk.

>>>>I have been getting foamy urine lately. Is this part of detox? Is stuff trying to get out? Heart palpitations are horrible as is anxiety... ugh when will it end???

>>>>feeling sick as a dog today!! bags under the eyes... nausea... horrible brain fog...can this be the mercury leaving my body or die off?

>>>>>ugh i feel awful!!!! started doing vit c yest too!! stopped the nystatin. I cant detox the mercury and everything else with the yeast too!! anyone know anything to help with the detox process?? I feel like I am going to die

>>>>when you detox from mercury and yeast do you go through an emotional roller coater??? I feel like I am crying every 5 min.. depressed.... is this almost like a narcotic withdrawl??? i wonder....

>>>>>>I am Taking dmsa 3xs a wk. I went for an infared sauna today too which I think got tons of toxins out!!!!!My liver is hurting though bad!!! where can I get coffee enemas??? Is that the best way to detox the liver???!!! bc mine really needs detoxing!<<<<

_________________________________________________________________________________

if you don't understand what Newport said in reply to this, don't start anything until you do...read, read, read.

>>>Most start with 6-12mg every 4 hours.

>>>Yes, and I would like to add that for some with fast Stage I and slow Stage II liver function that can mean taking DMSA every 90m, I only now am on a 3hr timer...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.891 sec, (2)