CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Premature aging!!

Views: 2,953
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,290,193

Re: Premature aging!!

Have you been to the doctor and been tested for what might be causing the symptoms? Have you tried juicing? If you eat mostly vegetables that are cooked you may not be getting enough vitamins, minerals and proteins. In regards to oil pulling, it will probably take more than a week to get some of the toxins out of your system. I use a single, portable Far Infrared Sauna to detox and I'm rarely sick (I'm 65)plus I make a drink from wheat berries (called rejuvelac) and it puts healthy flora in the intestines plus you get enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Plus, if you want to make your own wheat grass, you can take the seeds from making the rejuvelac and plant them in a tray and juice the grass when the blades are about 8-10 inches high. I put ground up flax seed in soups, smoothies, etc. for fiber. I hope this information will be of value to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)