CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lugol's iodine and iodide content.

r4000 Views: 12,565
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,288,920

Re: Lugol's iodine and iodide content.

Humm,I am using(I am in Canada using Lugol's solution of ATLAS LAB;it is called Strong Iodine Solution,USP;it comes in 100ml bottle (price around C.F. $13 or so)

Each ML contains 50 mg of Iodine and 100 mg of Potassium Iodide(KI)..
Their recommendation is to take 0,1 to 0,3 mL 3 times a day;may be diluted in a glass of water..
This brand of Lugol is good for +3 yrs(date is 2012-03)

Also if you let us say take 10 drops per day ,then 1 bottle of 100mL will last over 6 months...

Now in a graduation dropper of 1 mL each drop= 0,05 mL so in fact you need 20 drops to equal 1 mL

Thus dividing the amounts of 50 mg of Iodine and 100 mg of KI(present into 1 mL) gives you:

per 1 drop:2.5 mg of Iodine
: 5.0 mg of KI

For me I paint the "iodine" on my thighs and I am using(minimum) +12 drops per day(in the morning)
Yes,it detoxifies your body,you seldom get the flu,colds,etc...;it is also very helpful vs my herpes zooster

Within 24 my skin is no longer yellow(so it means that I did absorb enough);and no it will not deteriorate your skin .

Note-Compared to detoxified iodine or nascent Lugol has less of an energy rush but it is much cheaper..

Detoxified,nascent odine are very expensive and NO, 4-5 drops a day will NOT do the trick(you will need + 20 drops and more...)

In Canada there appears to be some movement to also restrict sales of Lugol via bureaucratic regulations based on an internation treaty signed in 1990(newspaper article does not specify which treaty)and the rules and regulations are being implemented since 2003

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)