CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium Oxide instead of Epsom Salts?

saywhatagain Views: 20,614
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,286,895

Re: Magnesium Oxide instead of Epsom Salts?

My opinion is that Epsom Salts are safe but not necessarily in the dose recommended by Hulda Clark . The recommended serving of Epsom Salts is 2-6 TEASPOONS over the course of a 24 hour period. The Hulda Clark flush recommends using 4 TABLESPOONS (that would be 16 teaspoons) over the course of 12 hours. This large dosage is probably still safe for most healthy individuals, but for those of us that are not extremely healthy (which would be many of us that are searching for advice from curezone), this dosage can be quite dangerous. I will post more about my negative reaction (resulted in a severe electrolyte imbalance) to the 4 tablespoon dosage of Epsom Salts at a later time, and Telman I believe you are correct in your statement about making sure your kidneys are working properly as I believe poor kidney function is part of the cause of my reaction (kidneys are essential in balancing electrolytes after they are depleted).

My recommendation, if you have already done the Hulda Clark flush and have had no negative reactions (such as extreme fatigue, dizziness, sudden profuse sweating, and muscle twitching), then by all means continue the flush as you are. If you have experienced these symptoms, or it is your first time flushing, I recommend reducing the Epsom Salt dose from 4 Tablespoons to 1 and 1/2 Tablespoon (this is the maximum recommended dose 6 tablespoons) and then working up to larger doses as you see how your body reacts. Also, make sure to eat natural foods high in potassium and sodium before and after the flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)