CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium Oxide instead of Epsom Salts?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Telman Views: 20,087
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,286,522

Re: Magnesium Oxide instead of Epsom Salts?

Epsom Salts or magnesium sulphate has a very unique affect when it is taken on an empty stomach. It the right concentration it actually causes the gallbladder to contract up to 65% by volume. Consequently the gallbladder has emptied and filled twice even before you take the olive oil and lemon/grapefruit juice. Magnesium sulphate purges the stomach, increases the wave like contraction in the bowel and performs a laxative action by drawing water into the bowel. I have written a short article about Epsom Salts on my blog
//www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=985355

The most common alternative laxative used is magnesium citrate.

Magnesium oxide is often taken if you are not getting enough magnesium from your
food or if there is a problem with how well your stomach absorbs it.
Magnesium oxide is sometimes also used as an antacid to help reduce acid amounts in your stomach. Magnesium oxide can be used as a quick acting laxative usually in special circumstances. It should not be used routinely as a laxative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)