CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nebulizing for 89 yr old father

Hveragerthi Views: 1,989
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,286,391

Re: Nebulizing for 89 yr old father

I would go with pure quercetin instead. This bioflavonoid is antiseptic and a great bronchodilator.

I am not a big fan of Colloidal Silver unless I make it myself. I find that many of the Colloidal Silver products on the market are not true colloids and some have virtually no silver in them. For example some of the products out there use protein stabilizers. If you have a true silver colloid then a stabilizer is not needed. And the three 9 volt battery systems do not have enough power to make a true colloid either. Some other products I have fooled with were not photoreactive. Silver solutions should be photoreactive if there is any significant amount of silver in them. I have used Colloidal Silver in the past I made using 600V 1 amp DC. Though I have not used it in a long time. I prefer herbs and other supplements for quite a few reasons.

As for the peroxide, that sounds like a good idea as well if there is an infection present. Keep in mind though that you need to start with food grade hydrogen peroxide, not the standard 3% store bought in the brown bottles. And it is extremely important to DILUTE the 35% before using it. One part of 35% peroxide in 11 parts of water will get you down around the same range as the 3%. Then I would dilute this still quite a bit more before using it in a nebulizer. The problem with the store bought 3% is that they use acid stabilizers in them such as sodium thiosulfate and phosphoric acid. I doubt if these would be very good for the sensitive lung tissue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)