CureZone   Log On   Join
What went wrong with my flush?

Mr. Flush Views: 1,800
Published: 14 years ago

What went wrong with my flush?

I did my first liver/Gall bladder flush this weekend and I'm very disappointed with the results. I only had 10-12 "green peas" after the flush. When I examined them, they seemed to be fecal matter with a thin dark green coating (possibly the olive oil). I'm 50 years old so I expected more to have come out. Any ideas why there were no stones and what went wrong? What should I do differently next time?

Here's the details:

Wednesday
Drank 1 quart of organic apple juice through out the day. I also had 2 quarts of water and a normal dinner.

Thursday
Drank 1 quart apple juice and 1.5 quart water. Dinner was soup, plain corn meal, hummus and whole wheat flat bread.

Friday
I didn't take Barefoot's DeWormer. (I have been taking it for the last 3 weeks.) Breakfast was oatmeal (with nothing on it) and an orange. Lunch was fruit (a banana, a peach and an orange). I finished lunch at 1:40. Up until 2:00 I drank 3/4 quart apple juice and 1 quart water. I didn't eat or drink after 2:00 until I had the Epsom Salt solution.
6:10 - Drank 3/4 cup water with 1 tbls Epsom salt. Relaxed around the house.
8:00 - Drank 3/4 cup water with 1 tbls Epsom salt. Relaxed watching TV.
9:30 - Hand-squeezed a large grapefruit (3/4 cup of juice).
10:00 - Mixed the grapefruit with 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil. I suddenly had diarrhea. (I was amazed at the timing that it struck me. Right at 10:00!)
10:06 - Drank the grapefruit and olive oil mixture. I also took Tylenol (for a headache) and a sleeping pill. (Headaches and not being able to sleep well are the two main reasons I'm investigating natural healing.)
10:09 - Lay in bed on my back.
10:40 - Lay in bed on my left side.
11:00 - Lay in bed on my right side.
11:30 - Fell asleep. (Took long enough for that Ambien to kick in! LOL)

Saturday
6:45 - Drank 3/4 cup apple juice (to see if it helped with the taste) with 1 tbls Epsom salt. Went back to bed.
8:50 - Drank 3/4 cup water with 1 tbls Epsom salt. (I gave up on the apple juice idea.) Went back to bed.
9:30 - Got up for the day. Had diarrhea with no stones. Relaxed and watched TV.
11:10 - Had more diarrhea with only 5 "green pea" balls.
12:00 - Started back on juice and fruit.
12:30 - Had a more diarrhea with only 5-6 green peas. All other BMs had no peas or stones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (2)